Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Journal

Okay i now a lot of people probaly tell them selves this but it really works for me! I am amking my blog a journal. Like of all the things i like(with pics of course!).
So for my first entry i am going to talk about my week! this week is taking way too long! I need kelsey to come home already. she is in cali and so i can only text and call her! thats not very fun. i would much rather hang out with her. but anyways this week is our fall break and i have been doing abosultly NOTHING. my family was suppose to be going to cali but i guess plans change! haha. i am really excited for tomorrow though. Carter's football game! i love going to football games! so thats it for this week so see ya! :9

1 comment:

Olivia Kleinlein said...

I hung out with you this week :( that was fun wasnt it?! lol