Tuesday, August 4, 2009

10 Things that irratate me so much!

Okay this is not one of those stupid tagging posts but i was just thinking about things that irratate me! So here are the top ten things:
1.) Teachers that don't explain what to do! i absolutly hate that. i am not really good at listening to teachers when they just drag on and on but i can listen when it is short and simple! it makes life so much harder when they have to add a story to there niddle of explaining things and i hate that so much.... moving on.
2.) When my room is clean and then my little sisters go in there and mess it up! hate that! i really think that if they just stayed out of my room that things would be fine, but no they gotta do it the hard way!
3.) When my hair looks so cute in the morning and then i look at myself in the mirror later that day and it looks horrible! Enough said
4.) When my mother trys to hurry me when i am trying to write a new post. that really bugs me MOM! haha
5.) At ross when the cloths are just thrown everywhere! i can never find anything in that store because of the way they se it up!
6.) Targets policys! when i go to get on the old people carts and they say i cannot because i am not injured or over 18! dumb!
7.) HOMEWORK!! i hate it i hate it i hate it!
8.) When i can't find anyone to sit with at lunch! that really bugs me!
9.) When the lesson in schools just blows right over my head!
10.) When my mother just leaves me when i have just gotten home!

2 comments:

Haylee Abney said...

Dude i totally agree with you on all of those!!!

Haylee Abney said...

umm and sorry i haven't been commenting much..im so busy!!!